Tuesday, August 12, 2008

San Francisco here I come!!!!

I have vacations in November, two weeks. First I wanted to take a road trip in the US, from Montreal to New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Atlantic City and back.
But in November, it is rainy, cold and it is getting dark at 4:00pm!

I need some sun! (especially with the wet Summer we have this year).

I checked on Expedia and found a return flight Burlington Vermont to San Francisco for $327, which I think is very cheap. Domestic flights are so much cheaper. The same flight from Montreal is $650 !!!

All I'll have to do is take a Greyhound bus to Burlington, it's just a two hours trip from Montreal and I'll save $323 :)))

California here I come!!!!

4 comments:

SFdesigner said...

Greetings from SF! Let me know if you need any help coming up with inexpensive ways to have a great time in our town! :)
Zoe
design [insert at-sign here] studiozgraphics.com

Frugaleconome said...

Thanks ;)

Canadian Saver said...

Sounds like a great idea! It'll definitely be warm there :-)

Unknown said...

I love your blog.I read your maximum of posts and i always found them interesting and impressive.The knowledge shared by all the post are good enough to acquire the whole information about topic.

stansted airport parking