Friday, June 6, 2008

Only $4.21 spent since Monday

My only spending since Monday is $4.21. I needed gas for my scooter.

I brought all my lunches at work. Since the February-March lunch Challenge, it has gotten really easy. Brown-bagging has became part of my morning routine :) It wasn't so difficult after all!

I used to buy a cookie or a croissant at the bakery close to work, I don't anymore. I found the solution to my sugar cravings: I bring a cereal bar! (I am even gonna try and bake them... stay tuned...).

During the week, I try to have only free activities, and with all the street events right now in the city, it is pretty easy :)

Here comes the weekend, let see if my spendings stay low... I wouldn't bet on it :P

1 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I'm impressed that you only spent $4.21 this week!