Saturday, July 5, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

Following several other personal finances bloggers, I've decided to sign up with Pay Per Post to get paid to blog.

I'm so exited! I will keep talking about what I love, and I will make a little money out of it. Of course, I will always tell which posts are sponsored and will not sign up for products I do not believe in.

I had my first look at the dashboard and it looks pretty easy to use. You choose between 'opportunities', the white ones are available to you, and you can write about it in your blog. You always know how much you will get paid for it. The fact that we are able to choose what we want to write about is very cool.

You can sign up for up to ten blogs, as long as they are all in English (to bad for my French blog :p). Your blog should be at least 3 months old and show at least 10 posts. Other than this, it is really easy to get approved by Pay Per Post. I signed up yesterday and received the email confirmation today. And right away I could get started with... well... this post :p

I will put the cash I'll make in my condo fund and in my retirement fund.

Thanks PPP

0 comments: