Friday, May 16, 2008

My plans for this weekend

Finally a 3-day weekend !!!

Tomorrow night I've planned to go to dinner with some friends. We've chosen a restaurant that has a wonderful terrace on which a band is playing jazz.

I really like the atmosphere of that place, plus it will be my very first dinner on a terrace this year! After all the snow we had here this winter, I think it will be well deserved :)

It is a little expensive, but I am planning on being reasonable and to not have desert: it will be good for my health and good for my wallet!

On Monday, for Victoria Day, we will rent a car and drive outside the city. I think I'll enjoy a breath of fresh air. I can't wait to see the blooming countryside, it will be gorgeous.

This should cost me about $50 for the car (including gas) and $15 for a brunch or a lunch.

0 comments: