Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Does frugality encourage charity?

Since I've been checking on all my expenses and doing a good budget, I've been giving a lot more to charity.

When I think about it, it is logical. When I wasn't on a budget, I didn't really know what would be my next expenses, so I couldn't to the risk to give to others.

Now, I manage to give to charities a lot more often. I check my budget, and enter the donation into it. Even if it's not a lot, it's always good to help a cause.

It makes me happy to see that frugality encourages charity :)

2 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

I didn't always believe that the more you give, the more you receive... but now that I give regularly, I know this is 100% true.

I'm at about 6% of my net right now, but I'd love to be able to give 10% of my net and possibly my gross income.

Unknown said...

I love your blog.I read your maximum of posts and i always found them interesting and impressive.The knowledge shared by all the post are good enough to acquire the whole information about topic.

stansted airport parking